There are a whole piss ton of details to sandwich in here. LET'S GO!
$50 away from a free t-shirt!
Cookin’ with Cold Snacks | Beer Cheese Dip
Do you require hot cheese to be happy? Well… we do. Montucky’s Snack Slangin’ Extraordinaire is back with another light beer recipe. Join Jeff as we delve into a delicious Beer Cheese Dip made with Montucky Cold Snacks! Mmmm…mmmmm….mmmm, now let’s get cookin’!
psssst… watch the whole video to learn how to get some limited edition Montucky merch!
- 2 Tbsp of Butter
- 3 Tbsp of Flour
- 1 cup of Whole Milk
- Squirt of Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1 12oz.can of Montucky Cold Snacks
- Couple dashes of Worcestershire Sauce
- Dash of Garlic, Salt, and Paprika
- Dash of Cayenne Pepper (Optional)
- 3 Cup of Shredded Cheese
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a saucepan
- Wisk in 3 tablespoons of flour
- Add a cup of whole milk
- Add a squirt of spicy brown mustard
- Pour in 3/4 of a 12oz Montucky
- Couple dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- Add salt, garlic powder, and paprika
- Optional – add cayenne pepper if you like spice
- Stir in 3 cups of shredded cheese. I used sharp cheddar.
- Let it all melt together then simmer until you’re ready to dip.
- It’ll thicken up as it cools down