Cookin' with Cold Snacks | Beer Battered Pork Chops
No one knows their way around a Cold Snack like our VP of Sales, Jeff Courteau. This legend is the ultimate Cold Snack Slangin', Cookin', and Sippin' Extraordinaire.
Join us in a series of delicious Snacks made with light lager beer! Today we're making light beer-battered onion rings and pork chops..... mmmmm finger-lickin' good!
- 1 12oz can of Montucky Cold Snacks for cookin'
- 1 12oz can of Montucky Cold Snacks for drinkin'
- 4 boneless pork chops, thin cut
- Frying Oil
- 2 cups of flour (I used self-rising to make the batter fluffy)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder (personally, I like a lil' more)
- 1 tablespoon. of salt
- Black pepper to ya taste buds likin'
- Drink a Cold Snack.
- In a mixing bowl, add flour, egg, garlic, salt, and pepper. Pour in 1 can of beer and stir until mixture is even.
- Pour oil (Jeff used vegetable oil but any will do) into frying pant and heat to 250 - 375 degrees.
- Dip the pork chops one by one in the batter, fully coating them.
- Carefully place your chops in the hot oil.
- Cook each chop for 2 - 2:15 minutes per side. You must get the internal temp to 145 degrees.
- Pair with your favorite side and an ice-cold Montucky Cold Snack! We like ours with beer-battered onion rings, you can use the same process as the beer-battered pork chops to make em!